HR BASIC COURSE
Start a Career in HR. Do you know you can take advantage of our HR Courses, and become a PRO?
HR BASIC COURSE OUTLINE
* Selection, Screening and Hiring
* Onboarding and Documentation
* Verification and Probation
* Change and Replacements
* Employers no longer have the time and dedicated resource to bring employees up to speed with basic knowledge required for their job, and as such, they prioritize only those with experience or adequate training for the role.
What's the advantage?
* Get ahead of others competing for the same role
* Sharpen your skill set for new and future opportunities
* Become the very best at what you do, knowledge is power
* You can choose to kickstart a new career path for yourself anytime.
About the Course:
It is for those who would like to start a Career in HR or solidify the knowledge of HR Basics. The course includes:
* Detailed Materials
* Simplified Presentation
* Examples, and Practical
* Task and Certification
* Training is 100% ONLINE
* Internship is 100% REMOTE or (Onsite if need arises)
Learning schedules includes:
1. Regular Class Schedule (Tuesdays and Thursdays), for 4 weeks.
2. Working Class Schedule (Saturdays Only), for 6 weeks.
3. Internship is 3 months (Optional)
* Certificate of knowledge and competence will be issued.
* Non-working participants will have opportunity to intern remotely.
* You will earn when you fill vacancies while interning.
* You will participate in the recruitment processes
COURSE FEE: NGN 100K
Take advantage of our Christmas Bonus and get 90% discount off the COURSE FEE: Pay NGN 10K Only. Offer ends 31st December 2022.
Successful Participants will have an opportunity to intern with regards to the training.
Choice Talents NG provided me with employees who understand and know how to add value to an organization.
---> Chinelo U
My employee performance has greatly improved in the last six months, thanks to Choice Talents NG for a good job.
---> Stella N.
The training system and methodology by Choice Talents NG was really impactful and effective on my workforce.